This is a review for the SIDI Vigo MTB Indoor Cycling Shoe. If you want to start your journey out on the right foot, these could be the indoor cycling shoes that will take you there. SIDI’s Vigo is known to produce some high-quality shoes, so you better watch out.
These cycling shoes are great for the indoors and they sport a sole that is very walkable because it will not scuff. Some sturdy padded lining along with dual Velcro straps will give you a great fit that is both completely custom, and comfortable. These shoes are designed for use with a bicycle, but they are easily used in the gym.
This pair of cycling shoes gives the competition something to worry about, for sure. These shoes sport very stiff soles which will easily transfer power to the pedals from your feet. Something else to note, you will still be able to walk to your car outside without worrying about these shoes taking a beating.
You really only need one single pair of shoes for cycling, and these could very well be the shoes you have been looking for. These MTB indoor cycling shoes have a comp sole that is supportive, efficient, and definitely walkable.
You won’t have to worry about marking up the floor in the gym when you are wearing these shoes that is for sure. Synthetic upper that is breathable will give you the kind of durable support that you need from a good pair of cycling shoes.
The fact that these shoes are breathable will ensure that your feet are always cool which is very important, because who wants some sweaty, smelly feet, right? The padded tongue will block out hot spots so you won’t have to deal with those when the going gets tough.
The two Velcro straps will allow you to adjust how the shoes fit you, as needed. Best of all, these shoes are also 2-bolt cleat compatible, which is great for your spin class.
- Stiff soles – For easy power transfer to the pedals
- Versatile – They won’t get ruined from endless trips from spin class out to your car
- Strong soles – These soles are competition grade, so very strong and supportive
- Easy to walk in – Great for cycling but you can still walk in them
- Wont mark gym floors – This is important because you don’t want to be the only person that is known for their gym-floor-ruining cycling shoes
- Breathable – Very important when it comes to keeping your feet cool
- Synthetic upper – This feature gives you the kind of support that you need
- Padded Tongue – Completely avoid hot spots with this padded tongue
- Dual Velcro Straps – Nobody wants a pair of cycling shoes they can adjust right?
- Compatible with 2-bolt cleats – Depending on what you prefer, these shoes are fully compatible with 2-bolt cleats giving you maximum versatility
These shoes from SIGO Vito are really something else. They are also lightweight so they won’t drag you down when you put the pedal to the metal. Recommended by athletes everywhere and most people that have purchased these shoes have experienced a huge difference in their cycling class workout. No problem installing cleats if needed, they fit great.
Room for Improvements?
No! For the price you will pay for these shoes it really doesn’t get any better. Every single person that has purchased these SIDI Vigo MTB indoor cycling shoes has had absolutely nothing but good things to say about them. That wraps it up for this review; see if these cycling shoes will work for you, until next time.