Here is an un-biased review for indoor cycle shoes known as the Women’s Shimano Indoor Cycling shoes. These cycling shoes have women specific last so you can get a much more natural and comfortable fit. This is obviously very important if you have ever been cycling before.
These shoes are comfortable and that is very important. These shoes from Shimano also have a mesh upper that is ventilated.
The outsole on these shoes will keep your feet nice and cool while you ride. The outsole on these shoes is also great because it will never mark the floor in the gym.
You can use these shoes for outdoors or for the gym whichever is your preference. It is important to have a pair of cycling shoes that is very friendly when used in the gym.
The interior in these shoes is so comfortable that you do not even need to wear socks with it.
Loop and hook straps are integrated so laces are held in place firmly. This is important because the last thing you want to happen is the shoes falling off during spin class.
Shimano really paid a lot of attention to these shoes because they are SPD cleat compatible. Overall these shoes are great for fitness or for cycling, whichever suits your preferences.
Below we are going to highlight the features provided by these shoes –
- Women specific last – This is what gives you the natural and comfortable fit that these shoes provide
- Ventilated mesh upper & outsole – Your feet will stay very arid and cool because of these features
- Compatible with SPD cleats
- No-mark outsole – Nobody wants a pair of shoes that are going to ruin the gym floor by marking it up, this feature eliminates the chance for marks on the gym floor
- Shank plate stiffener – Provides great outsole flexibility and makes these shoes comfortable to walk in
- Very comfortable interior – So good in fact that you can even wear these shoes without socks(although not recommended)
- Integrated look & hook straps – Keeping the laces in place is easy thanks to this feature
These fitness/cycling shoes will work great if you are really into fitness or if you attend a spin class. They provide all of the features that you could want for the purposes they are designed for. The price is quite high, but we are talking about shoes from Shimano here, so the quality is definitely good.
Room for Improvements?
After extensive research these shoes do not appear to have any downsides. Everyone that has chosen to purchase this pair of shoes from Shimano has been pleased with the quality of this product.
The color is a bit bland and might not be for everybody, but other than that these could potentially be the fitness/cycling shoes you have been searching for. That should wrap up this review for these fitness/indoor cycling shoes from Shimano, check back for more.