This is an honest review for some indoor spin shoes which are the Pearl iZUMi Women’s All-Road Cycling Shoes. Something that really sticks out about these shoes is the fact that they easily follow the natural contour of your feet. By doing this they are able to completely eliminate hot spots.
These indoor cycling shoes also remove instep pressure so that is definitely not a problem you will run into with these shoes. The arch support that these shoes can offer you is excellent. Using hook-and-loop unique closures these cycling shoes from iZUMi will give you an easy fit.
You will notice that these shoes also sport an outdoor and indoor look type of style, so you can wear them indoors or outdoors depending on your preference. There is a good reason why these shoes carry the tag ‘all-road’.
These shoes can be used for an indoor spin class, but they are custom-designed for some basic mountain bike commuting around your local area. These shoes really are great for indoors or outdoors depending on your goals.
Featuring SELECT grade heel cups and fiber plates that you will also find with the much higher-end Peal iZUMi shoes, these All-road cycling shoes provide comfort and durability. That’s right. It is entirely possible to get some super high-quality features in a pair of cycling shoes without spending over $100.
You can expect great comfort, anatomical support, and excellent power transfer from the features mentioned above. After all, this is what we need to get the job done right? You can slip these cycling shoes on or off with ease thanks to the Velcro closures.
Unlike some other models, you will find any nonsense when jumping into these shoes. Dismounting the bike so you can grab a coffee at the local dig is a cake-walk with these shoes. You will also enjoy the fact that these shoes from iZUMi are also compatible with 2-bolt cleats.
These cycling shoes also boast a composite fiber plate that is SELECT grade nylon. This will give the shoes great stiffness while still allowing them to be very lightweight.
Insoles are also SELECT grade giving you excellent longitudinal as well as transverse arch support. They also have a heel cup that is SELECT grade so you know there is no shortage in quality there.
Now let’s take a moment to review the features –
- Natural fit – Avoid those pesky hot spots and eliminate instep pressure with the natural fit provided by these shoes
- High quality fiber plate and heel cup – Same high-quality features that you get with the higher-end iZUMi models
- Strong power transfer – Thanks to the features mentioned above you get easy power transfer
- Great anatomical support
- Great comfort
- Velcro closures – Makes it so much easier to slip these cycling shoes on and off with ease
- Easy dismounting
- Cleat patter that is 2-bolt – Great cleat patter that will work with Crank Brothers, Shimano, Time MTB, Look MTB, and many more.
- Composite and fiber plate – Provides great stiffness and durability
- SELECT insoles – Gives you great transverse and longitudinal
- SELECT heel cup – Provides you with powerful arch support when you need it most
These Pearl iZUMi Women’s All-Road Cycling Shoes are great for women everywhere. Never worry about scratching the floor if used indoors, great quality for the price. These could easily be the shoes that will revolutionize your whole spin experience.
Most people that have completely fallen in love with their spin class purchased these shoes. Want to meet ALL of your fitness goals? These could definitely be the shoes you have been looking for.
Room for Improvements?
- The body of the shoe is not incredibly flexible for some people.
- Might need to order a full size up from your normal size
That is going to do it for this review; it is now up to you to decide if these are the cycling shoes that you have been dreaming of, until next time.